4 replies
JHarris12345 o
JHarris12345 @ InsanityCraft Survi...
Votes:
+137
Level 8
LEVEL 8
What's up everyone?

JHarris here to help you all understand how to create spectacular Trial-Mod applications, and getting them accepted!

Yay, let's get started!

Preparation

Play: To make your app stand out in the crowd, make sure you take time before writing it to find out about the server. Also, make yourself known as a nice and responsible individual among the InsanityCraft staff and players. The more good about you, the more likely you'll see a little notification saying your app was accepted!

While Creating your App

Think: Is it stupid to put this? Should I make this longer answer? Is this a good enough app? These are ALL questions you should be asking yourself when you make your app, as these are things that have a huge impact! Good apps have about 5 - 10 line long answers!
Lying: Don't do it! Lying is something that'll get an app instantly rejected! If you can't trust us, how can we trust you?

After Creating your App

Activity: Although it's hard, we keep an eye on everyone's activity. If you've made an app and your not active, you won't get accepted as we won't know how you are in game!
Vote: If you want to increase your chances, show that you support the server and vote! You get free items anyway, so it's win:win!
Rules: Follow every rule and don't break them. If you can't follow the rules yourself how can we trust you to enforce them?

Asking: Last but not least, don't ask about your app in game! This is annoying, and it's a good way to get your app instantly rejected!

Well, I hope this helps you all in making your apps!
mca.png
Posted Sep 11, 16 · OP · Last edited Apr 6, 17 by JHarris123...
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
Hey JH,
I had a quick question for you. In the application, one of the questions is: What rank are you? Does this mean that you are at a disadvantage if you do not have a donor rank?

Thanks,
Danyal
IGN-Danyal_14
Posted Apr 11, 17
List
Undo
JHarris12345 o
JHarris12345 @ InsanityCraft Survi...
Votes:
+137
Level 8
LEVEL 8
It does not mean you are at a disadvantage, but donating does show incredible support to the server. As well of this, so does voting
mca.png
Posted Apr 12, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
what if I had a rank before the server closed
Posted Jan 15, 18
List